Success in dealing with conflict comes from understanding how we behave, as well as how we can influence others. If we approach difficulties as needing to take place in one or a series of conversations, and we approach those conversations with a plan, we will find that we have less difficult people to deal with. More often than not, we will also have more meaningful and significant conversations. In this masterclass, you will learn how to turn difficult situations into opportunities for growth.
- Battling to speak your truth in the workplace
- Battling to deal with a difficult colleague or boss
- Battling to stand up to bullies in the workplace
Are you ready?
- To speak your truth and not feel like a victim
- To find new and effective techniques for dealing with difficult people
- To recognize how your attitudes and actions impact others
- To develop strategies of dealing with difficult people and difficult situations
What Topics are Covered?
- Define Conflict
- Understand causes of conflict
- Understanding different personalities
- Strategies and Techniques
- Action Plan
Date: Wednesday, 1 December
Time: 18h00 – 21h00
Where: Online – ZOOM
Once payment is received – the zoom details will be emailed to you directly.
Feedback from previous Masterclasses:
“I really enjoyed the masterclass as it gave valuable and practical way to build one’s self esteem. It was interesting that it also brought about the conversation of trying to evaluate what triggers negative thoughts/low self-esteem” G.M
“Thank you for suggesting the session with me, it really helped me. Key take out from my end that were very useful:
- Self -sabotage- being aware when I do it and mentally working on shifting my mind towards positive thinking
- Low self- esteem triggers – what triggers me to have low self -esteem and why. I have started journaling it down and working it
- Power of the mind
- Believing in myself and knowing that I am where I ought to be. If I am selected for a position I should believe in myself that I am there because if it was not meant to for me, I would have not been chosen.
- Not allowing other people’s success or growth to make me think any less of myself” T.M
“I enjoyed the masterclass, great theory and practical strategies. Mara I have realized that there is a lot I need to work on. The timing of the session was perfect for me” M.N